Make Music New York Celebrates Longest Day of the Year
Make Music New York (MMNY) is a free musical celebration across the City that takes place on June 21st (the longest day!) each year. MMNY takes place simultaneously with similar festivities in more than 460 cities around the world — a global celebration of music making.
Here’s where you can see great live music today in DUMBO!
- 1:00-2:00PM Calabar Imports: DUMBO (145 Front Street) – Bill Bojangles with Ayaaso Band
- 3:00-6:00PM Water Street Restaurant & Lounge (66 Water Street) – PitchBlak Brass Band
- 6:00PM The Archway Under the Manhattan Bridge – Mass Appeal: Circuit Bending
- 6:00-7:00PM Calabar Imports: DUMBO (145 Front Street) – Delroy Williams and the Kabastone Band
- 7:00-9:00PM at 68 Jay Street Bar (68 Jay Street) – Americana hosted by Jan Bell